- Pierre-Antoine Badaroux : Lead, alto saxophone
- Sebastien Beliah : Lead, double bass
- Félicie Bazelaire : Cello
- Amaryllis Billet : Violin
- Fidel Fourneyron : Trombone
- Elodie Gaudet : Alto
- Antonin Gerbal : Percussions
- Roméo Monteiro : Percussions
- Brice Pichard : Trumpet
- Joris Rühl : Clarinet
Ensemble Hodos, directed by Sébastien Beliah and Pierre-Antoine Badaroux, has been working on giving a voice to composed music that hardly fits in categories: pieces that involve the performer in an unusual way, where the composed rubs shoulders with the improvised.
Since 2008, the ensemble has been performing music by Philip Corner, Roman Haubenstick-Ramati, John Cage, James Tenney, Christian Wolff, Florian Bergmann, Pierre-Antoine Badaroux or Joan Bages i Rubi, among others. When possible, the musicians are working in close relationship with the composers, either when performing pieces from a historical perspective or playing new compositions dedicated to them.